To allow BARBRI Extended U.S. Bar Prep candidates flexibility, several payment options are available.
To submit your enrollment you will need to pay an enrollment deposit of $295.
After completing course enrollment form and paying your enrollment deposit, to receive and access course materials, you may either 1) pay your account in full or 2) make a partial, upfront payment of $2,700*.
We accept payment via:
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover
- Online: Payment made in your BARBRI My Account section (BARBRI account login credentials will be emailed after enrollment)
- Via phone: by calling +44 203 855 0162
- UnionPay, Alipay, Tenpay, Visa or Mastercard in your own currency online via TransferMate*
Advantages of paying through this method include:
- The course fees are fixed at the date you enroll (for 48 hours to avoid any currency fluctuations before making the payment).
- You can pay in local currency so will not incur bank charges for foreign currency transactions.
- Quick, simple and secure way to make payment.
*Note – installment payments are not currently accepted through TransferMate. The initial payment can be made through TransferMate but a credit or debit card will be required to guarantee the installment payments.
- By bank transfer to our USD account (details provided upon request)
If you select to make an initial partial payment, the remainder of your tuition balance will be divided into installments that will be paid monthly following your initial payment.
A credit or debit card is required to guarantee installment payments and installments are automatically debited from your card on the agreed dates**
6-month course monthly installments:
The remainder of your tuition balance for the BARBRI Extended U.S. Bar Prep 6-month course will be paid over 3 equal monthly installments, beginning the month following your initial payment.
A sample installment schedule is as follows: