To allow BARBRI International Bar Preparation Programme candidates flexibility, several payment options are available.
After completing course enrolment, to receive and access course materials, you may either 1) pay your account in full or 2) make a partial, upfront payment of $2,995*.
We accept payment via:
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover
- Online: Payment made in your BARBRI My Account section (BARBRI account login credentials will be emailed after enrolment)
- Via phone: by calling +44 203 855 0162
- UnionPay, Alipay, Tenpay, Visa or Mastercard in your own currency online via PaytoStudy*
Advantages of paying through this method include:
- The course fees are fixed at the date you enrol (for 48 hours to avoid any currency fluctuations before making the payment).
- You can pay in local currency so will not incur bank charges for foreign currency transactions.
- Quick, simple and secure way to make payment.
*Note – instalment payments are not currently accepted through PaytoStudy. The initial payment can be made through PaytoStudy but a credit or debit card will be required to guarantee the instalment payments.
- By bank transfer to our USD account (details provided upon request)
If you select to make an initial partial payment, the remainder of your tuition balance will be divided into instalments that will be paid monthly following your initial payment.
A credit or debit card is required to guarantee instalment payments and instalments are automatically debited from your card on the agreed dates**
6-month programme monthly instalments:
The remainder of your tuition balance for the BARBRI International 6-month programme will be paid over 3 equal monthly instalments, beginning the month following your initial payment.
A sample instalment schedule is as follows: